Loc de munca - Provision Master (Onboard) PM - extern
Provision Master (Onboard) PM - Norwegian Cruise Line
The Provision Master’s primary responsibility is the management of all shipboard food, beverage, chinaware, glassware, hollowware/flatware and table linen stores, to ensure that standard inventory practices and USPH standards are maintained within budgeted guidelines.
• Must be able to manage, organize, direct and supervise minimum of 25 storerooms, to include cold storage, frozen storage and dry storage.
• Needs to provide efficient leadership for a team comprised of Storekeepers, Assistant Storekeepers and Utility Stores.
• Must be able to manage inventories for food & Beverage related items of minimum $500,000.
NATURE AND SCOPE
• The incumbent reports directly to the F&B Director. The major trust of the position is to create and maintain a professional operation and control storeroom inventories.
• Supervises the Provisions team onboard and periodically recommends appropriate actions including promotions and performance reviews.
• Minimum of five years experience as a Provision Master in a large cruise ship or Director of Purchasing for a multi-venue, high volume, luxury hotel or resort.
• Functional Expertise:
o Solid progression through Provisions/Purchasing ranks
o Experience with high volume food and beverage purchasing
o Experience implementing and setting up food and beverage storerooms
o Track record of managing weekly storeroom inventories in excess of $500,000
o Establish and maintain proper inventories
o Excellent computer skills, to include spreadsheets, word processing, and e-mail
o Working knowledge of inventory management systems (Fidelio, Stratten Warren, AS400, MXP, People Soft)
o Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
o Excellent knowledge of USPH/FDA standards
Special Job Requirements:
o Ability to work odd hours and on weekends and holidays
o Ability to work under pressure and handle stress
o Able to work 7 days a week for a minimum period of 16 weeks
o Ability to live in close quarters, possible share limited space with other cabin-mates
• BA/BS 3-4 year business degree or foreign equivalency and or previous purchasing experience
• Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver
• Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
• Must have a professional appearance and good hygiene
• Respect for all co-workers and guests
• Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
• Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
• Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
• While performing the essential functions of this job, all team members are required to stand; walk long distances on the ship; use hands to touch, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. All vessel positions require repetitive motion of bending, climbing, going up and down stairs and lifting more than 25 pounds. This job requires specific vision abilities to include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• All team members must be physically able to participate in emergency life saving procedures and drills. All vessel positions require full use and range of arms and legs as well as full visual, verbal and hearing abilities to receive and give instructions in the event of an emergency including the lowering of lifeboats.
• Work within different temperature changes—indoors to outdoors.
• Able to pass basic safety course.
• This is a minimal description of duties. Other work requirements may be necessary and assigned as business or maritime law dictates.
Nota : Va rugam sa nu contactati marinarii.ro pentru aceasta pozitie . Detalii despre angajare se afla la :
Vezi pagina acestui job