Loc de munca - MASTER - SIMMIT MANPOWER
MASTER - Simmit Manpower
MASTER - on Dry Bulk Carrier
Experienta: minimum 1-3 ani
See Responsibilities for additional information.
* Fluent in English (written and verbal)
* Good communication skills
* For new assignments and promotion, officers will be required to pass specific company administered, skills and/or evaluation assessments
* Must have STCW 95 Certification
* Holds appropriate licenses and certificates as required by regulations
* Hold a GMDSS Certificate
Have a full knowledge and understanding of his/her emergency duties and the Safety Organization according to the Emergency Plan and Station Bill, the content and use of the Navigation Standards Manual, the STCW 95 Convention (standards regarding watch keeping), and the Bridge Procedures Guide, 3rd Ed. (Int'l Chamber of Shipping)
* The Master shall ensure that the bridge is operated in accordance with all applicable regulations and company policies, during all prevailing circumstances and conditions
* The Master shall ensure that the members of the bridge team are aware of, and properly perform their duties
* While in port the Master shall ensure that his Deck Officers, from the bridge monitor the gangways, supervise the moorings and are aware of any significant work in progress
* The Master is responsible to ensure that all alarm and safety panels are monitored effectively. He/she shall be alert for weather changes at sea and in port
* The Master shall be familiar and competent with the use of the Navigational system and the computation of the vessel's stability on normal and damage conditions.
Other position responsibilities are to be announced upon hire.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Link direct: www.simmitmanpower.com