Loc de munca - First Deck Officer - extern
First Deck Officer - Norwegian Cruisel Line
First Deck Officer
See Responsibilities for additional information.
* Fluent in English (written and verbal)
* Good communication skills
* For new assignments and promotion, officers will be required to pass specific company administered, skills and/or evaluation assessments
* Must have STCW 95 Certification
* Holds appropriate licenses and certificates as required by regulations
* Hold a GMDSS Certificate
Have a full knowledge and understanding of his/her emergency duties and the Safety Organization according to the Emergency Plan and Station Bill, the content and use of the Navigation Standards Manual, the STCW 95 Convention (standards regarding watch keeping), and the Bridge Procedures Guide, 3rd Ed. (Int'l Chamber of Shipping)
* The 1st Officer shall ensure that the bridge is operated in accordance with all applicable regulations and company policies, during all prevailing circumstances and conditions
* The 1st Officer shall ensure that the members of the bridge team are aware of, and properly perform their duties
* While in port the 1st Officer shall, from the bridge monitor the gangways, supervise the moorings and be aware of any significant work in progress
* The 1st Officer is responsible to ensure that all alarm and safety panels are monitored effectively. He/she shall be alert for weather changes at sea and in port
* The 1st Officer shall be familiar and competent with the use of the NAPA system and the computation of the vessel's stability on normal and damage conditions. He/she is responsible for this system during his/she watch
* Log the course of events on his/her watch, and follow all requirements of the SEMS. (Checklists etc)
Other position responsibilities are to be announced upon hire.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.
Experienta anuntata in anunt este introdusa in anunt de administratorul www.marinarii.ro si este recomandata .
Link direct :
Vezi pagina acestui job