Loc de munca - Electronic Engineer Junior - Communication - extern
Electronic Engineer Junior - Communication - Norwegian Cruise Line
The Electronic Engineer Jr. / Communication is responsible for the maintenance of all electronic equipment and systems onboard.
* Must have STCW 95 Certification
* Holds appropriate licenses and certificates as required by regulations.
* Must have good knowledge of electronic equipment and systems.
* Must have initiative, be proficient in electronic trouble shooting, solve electronic problems and work independently.
* Must be familiar with Class Rules and industry standards and the implication of any modifications to electrical systems.
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of electronic systems onboard as directed by the Chief Electrical Engineer.
The Electronic Engineer Junior / Communication main areas of responsibilities are the maintenance and repair of:
* Satellite Communication Systems
* C-Band satellite communication to ensure that the system is operating to optimum performance
* Telephone System
* Internal Communication systems including Portable Radios and
* Satellite TV System
* Public Address System
Other position responsibilities are to be announced upon hire.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and write "Electronic Engineer JR/COM" in the subject line.
Nota : Va rugam sa nu contactati marinarii.ro pentru aceasta pozitie .
Pentru detalii suplimentare
Vezi pagina acestui job